- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
Tripoli - GNA Minister of Interior discussed with several members of the House of Representatives in the presence of GNA Minister of Finance several important issues and foremost security and stability in the capital. The meeting held at the Ministry of Interior also discussed role of HoR in contributing to support efforts made by the Ministry of Interior to establish security and stability in Tripoli and then other cities.
Source: Libya News Agency