- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli-Brig Gen Khaled Mazen met Monday with members of the committee formed by Minister of Interior to implement security cooperation with the USA. The ministry reported on its website that the meeting discussed identifying technical and advisory needs to be drafted in the conclusion and recommendations. It said such conclusions would be submitted to the American side through diplomatic channels and enter the concluded agreement between the two countries into force. Libya and the USA concluded last April 26 several agreements in civilian security field, police sector and justice, a letter of intent was also signed to enhance security at airports and partnership in fighting terrorism across the Sahara (TSCTP). The agreements were signed in a ceremony in Tunis by GNA Foreign Minister, Mohamed Siala and for the American side by Stephaney Williams the then US Charge d'affairs to Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency