- ticket title
- WHO Provides Healthcare Services at 25 Medical Centres
- Libya’s Humanitarian Coordinator underlines the need to restore essential services for people affected by conflict
- Morocco: International Solidarity Prevents Civil War in Libya
- CBL: Commercial Banks Profits Plummet by 25%
- Libya Elected Vice President of Near East Forestry and Range Commission NEFRC
The Ministry of Health and Social Welfare has signed a D3 million agreement with the Medical Research Council Gambia Unit for the upgrading of the Basse Major Health Centre.
With this agreement, the …