- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Luxemburg, The EU High Representative of Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini has said she believed that elations in Libya had to be conducted as soon as possible with the proper political and security frameworks in place. ‘We have had a useful discussion on Libya, where we believed in unity and we will support the political process, Mogherini said after a meeting of EU Foreign Ministers here on Monday. She stressed the importance of holding the presidential and legislative elections in Libya a as soon as possible with the political and security frameworks in place.
Source: Libya News Agency