- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Mogherini: 16000 African Migrant Repatriated to Their
Countries From Libya This Year.
Monday , 19– 03– 2018 – 15:02:00
Strasburg, 19 March 2018(Lana) A spokesman for the EU High
Representative of Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica
Mogherini yesterday said that more 16000 African migrants have been
repatriated to their homelands as part of an emergency plan.
The number was repatriated from Libya to their countries in the
first two months of 2018, Mogherini said, indicating that the same
number was repatriated in the whole 2017.