- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli, The Man-made River Authority Administration Al Hasawnah Branch has announced that water supplies to the capital would restored gradually after a short cut off. The MMR Administration said on its SMS page water flow is now at 350000 cubic meters and that effort were underway to get the full flow of supply to normal levels.
Source: Libya News Agency