- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tripoli, The Acting Head of the Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig had authorized the GNA Finance Minister to continue payment of salaries of the personnel in the staggering Libyan Ground Services Co. In a letter to the Minister of Finance, Mi'tig gave payment instructions in an urgent fashion, in accordance with the decision of the Presidency Council No 44 of 2016 regarding payment of salaries of the financially-struggling company. However, the comapny's employees have set an ultimatum of Dec.15 for extending any services to departing and incoming flights in protest over non-payment of their salaries for months.
Source: Libya News Agency