- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
Tripoli, Deputy President of the Presidency Council Ahmed Mi’tig on Monday met Italian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Emanuela Claudia and the accompanying delegation. Claudia’s visit to Tripoli comes as part of preparation for the Palermo Conference to be held on Nov 12-13, which aims to restore stability and peace to Libya. Mi’tig underscored the importance of the role of neighboring and friendly countries in supporting dialogue and stability in Libya, and the importance of coordination over the ways that support can be extended and the mechanisms for this support especially in the economic and security areas.
Source: Libya News Agency