- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, Deputy President of the Presidency Council Ahmed Mi’tig on Monday met Italian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Emanuela Claudia and the accompanying delegation. Claudia’s visit to Tripoli comes as part of preparation for the Palermo Conference to be held on Nov 12-13, which aims to restore stability and peace to Libya. Mi’tig underscored the importance of the role of neighboring and friendly countries in supporting dialogue and stability in Libya, and the importance of coordination over the ways that support can be extended and the mechanisms for this support especially in the economic and security areas.
Source: Libya News Agency