- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Tripoli, Deputy President of the Presidency Council Ahmed Mi’tig on Monday met Italian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Emanuela Claudia and the accompanying delegation. Claudia’s visit to Tripoli comes as part of preparation for the Palermo Conference to be held on Nov 12-13, which aims to restore stability and peace to Libya. Mi’tig underscored the importance of the role of neighboring and friendly countries in supporting dialogue and stability in Libya, and the importance of coordination over the ways that support can be extended and the mechanisms for this support especially in the economic and security areas.
Source: Libya News Agency