- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli-Deputy President of Presidency Council of Government of National Accord Ahmed Mi'tig on Wednesday met the Italian Ambassador to Libya Giuseppe Buccino. According to the Council's Communications Office the meeting, which was held at the cabinet building here, focused on aspects of mutual exchange between the two countries in various areas.
Source: Libya News Agency