- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Tripoli-Deputy President of Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig met on Wednesday Italian Ambassador Giuseppe Garimaldi, whom he thanked for Italy's constant support for the Government of National Accord. According to the Council's Communication Office, the two sides discussed issues of common interest, including the migration issue. The Italian Ambassador praised GNA effort to curb migration over the last months. The two sides agreed to continue joint cooperation in different areas to promote stability and development.
Source: Libya News Agency