- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The Deputy Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Ahmed Mi'tig discussed with UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler the 'Stability-enhancing mechanism', and the priorities of financial and economic arrangements which were agreed at meeting held in the UK and Tunisia, as well as the mechanism which will be adopted by the GNA in 2017.
Source: Libya News Agency