- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli- Deputy Head of Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig met on Monday the Chairman of Youth and Sports Board Bashir Al Qantri, with whom he discussed activating sports clubs and providing the financial resources needed to upgrade the clubs across the country. Mi'tig stressed at the meeting, held at the Council's headquarters here, the need for sports clubs to do their bit to care for the youth in their communities. He also stressed the need for the Board to shoulder its responsibility to the clubs by accelerating sports projects at accredited international standards.
Source: Libya News Agency