- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli- Deputy Head of Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig met on Monday the Chairman of Youth and Sports Board Bashir Al Qantri, with whom he discussed activating sports clubs and providing the financial resources needed to upgrade the clubs across the country. Mi'tig stressed at the meeting, held at the Council's headquarters here, the need for sports clubs to do their bit to care for the youth in their communities. He also stressed the need for the Board to shoulder its responsibility to the clubs by accelerating sports projects at accredited international standards.
Source: Libya News Agency