- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Mi’tig Discuss Development of the South.Tuesday , 07-02-2017 – 18:57:00
Tripoli, 7 February 2017(Lana) The Deputy Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Ahmed Mi’tig yesterday met a number of MPs representing the southern region as well as Badad Gonsou the Minister of Local Government, members of the National Program for Development of the South and notables and wise men from the region. The national program for development of the South was discussed at the meeting which was held at the GNA headquarters in Tripoli. This program need to be considered financially and legally by specialists and experts in the region, Mi’tig said. Libya has gone through difficult time during the last 4 years, he said. The Presidency Council strives to upgrade the South in 2017 by rebuilding institutions to get the country from the transition period to stability , he said. =Lana=