- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Tripoli-Deputy President of Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig said the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has transferred allocations of municipalities and gave them green light to contract companies to clear rubbish piling in the streets especially in Tripoli. Some have succeeded while others were not so successful, he said. Speaking at a press conference at the Council's headquarters on Tuesday, Mi'tig said all municipalities across the country will be treated likewise, and would be given all the authority to contract companies to address this critical file.
Source: Libya News Agency