- ticket title
- Participants In Union Meeting Agree On 3 Loafs For 1 Dinar Formula
- Siala Discusses With German Ambassador Contribution Of German Companies To Building & Reconstruction Projects
- UN Recognizes ‘Tangible Progress’ on Solving Libya Crisis
- HNEC Holds Its Second Regular Meeting And Discusses The Requirements Of Anticipated Electoral Process
- Germany Embassy In Libya: Coming Weeks In Libya Will Be Critical, And Everyone Should Support Election Option
Tripoli-Deputy President of Presidency Council Ahmed Mi’tig met Sunday afternoon Tunisian Ambassador to Libya Asaad Al Agaili who commended the historical relationship between Libya and Tunisia. Mi’tig underscored the ties between Libya and its neighbour, and welcomed the resumption by the Tunisian Embassy from the capital Tripoli. He also stressed the need for the trade exchange to be increased, and for movement of people to be facilitated.
Source: Libya News Agency