- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Misrata, Misrata Oncology Centre has released figures of patients frequenting the units and departments of the centre in 2016 despite lack of resources, budget and government support. Director of the Media and Information at the Centre said outpatient clinic last year received 50,470 cases of whom 5191 were hospitalized, 2271 were undergone surgical operations, and endoscopies were performed on 1046 patients. He said the pathology lab screened many specimens and chemotherapy and radio treatment was performed on patents from across the country. .
Source: Libya News Agency