- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Misrata, Misrata Oncology Centre has released figures of patients frequenting the units and departments of the centre in 2016 despite lack of resources, budget and government support. Director of the Media and Information at the Centre said outpatient clinic last year received 50,470 cases of whom 5191 were hospitalized, 2271 were undergone surgical operations, and endoscopies were performed on 1046 patients. He said the pathology lab screened many specimens and chemotherapy and radio treatment was performed on patents from across the country. .
Source: Libya News Agency