- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tripoli,-Misrata Municipal Council has condemned blatant French intervention in Libyan internal affairs and violation of Libyan sovereignty and Security Council resolutions. In statement, it said French intervention destabilizes security and stability and confuses work of GNA. The council categorically rejected during its meeting with Security Council clear violations in arming Hafter forces. It urged the Presidency Council and its government to shoulder their responsibility to safeguard Libyan sovereignty and protect Libyans.
Source: Libyan News Agency