- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli,-Misrata Municipal Council has condemned blatant French intervention in Libyan internal affairs and violation of Libyan sovereignty and Security Council resolutions. In statement, it said French intervention destabilizes security and stability and confuses work of GNA. The council categorically rejected during its meeting with Security Council clear violations in arming Hafter forces. It urged the Presidency Council and its government to shoulder their responsibility to safeguard Libyan sovereignty and protect Libyans.
Source: Libyan News Agency