- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Misrata Municipal and Military Councils, elderly and military zone condemn attack on a plane.Wednsday , 04-01-2017 – 15:01:00
Misrata, 04.01..2017(Lana) Misrata Municipal and Military Councils, elderly, military zone and Air force Emergency Operations Team condemned Wednesday in a joint statement the air attack on a plane which was a on a social mission in Jufra, causing death, injury and damage to the aircraft. The statement rejected use of civilian and oil ports for military operations and attack on cities. The statement called on the Presidency Council, being the Supreme Commander of the Libyan Army to shoulder its responsibility and take measures and put an end to whatever threats Libyan consensus. The statement welcomed efforts made by Misrata elderly during its visit to the eastern region and extending hands to their brothers in the eastern area in expression for love and making national interest override other interests. The statement rejected all acts aimed at hindering reconciliation efforts and increasing tension. =Lana= .