- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli- Ministry of Transport issued a circulation announcing readiness of Port of Serte for partial work , culminating efforts by the ministry through ports and maritime transport authority. The ministry’s media office said the step considered the first step to operationalize the port in the ministry endeavors for the port to become fully operational. It said the move would have positive impact on Serte and the rest of the country.
Source: Libya News Agency