- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli- Ministry of Transport issued a circulation announcing readiness of Port of Serte for partial work , culminating efforts by the ministry through ports and maritime transport authority. The ministry’s media office said the step considered the first step to operationalize the port in the ministry endeavors for the port to become fully operational. It said the move would have positive impact on Serte and the rest of the country.
Source: Libya News Agency