- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli- Ministry of Transport issued a circulation announcing readiness of Port of Serte for partial work , culminating efforts by the ministry through ports and maritime transport authority. The ministry’s media office said the step considered the first step to operationalize the port in the ministry endeavors for the port to become fully operational. It said the move would have positive impact on Serte and the rest of the country.
Source: Libya News Agency