- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli-The Ministry of Social Affairs Undersecretary Abdul Naser Medi has met with Chairman of the Steering Council of Morzug Municipality Ali Wardhabou and Member of the municipal council Mohamed Omar. According to the Ministry's Communications Office Wardhabou briefed the Undersecretary on the situation in the city namely the number of displaced, and stressed that the GNA Government had to stand with the residents of the city, and to urgently act to provide security and badly needed needs. The Undersecretary stressed the need for the Steering Council to address the problems faced by the city's inhabitants and care for their needs.
Source: Libya News Agency