- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli-The Ministry of Social Affairs Undersecretary Abdul Naser Medi has met with Chairman of the Steering Council of Morzug Municipality Ali Wardhabou and Member of the municipal council Mohamed Omar. According to the Ministry's Communications Office Wardhabou briefed the Undersecretary on the situation in the city namely the number of displaced, and stressed that the GNA Government had to stand with the residents of the city, and to urgently act to provide security and badly needed needs. The Undersecretary stressed the need for the Steering Council to address the problems faced by the city's inhabitants and care for their needs.
Source: Libya News Agency