- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Ministry of Social Affairs convenes its first meeting for this year.Thursday , 02-02-2017 – 17:33:00
Tripoli, 02.02.2017(Lana) Plans and programmes prepared for implementation this year and ways to ease difficulties facing the work of the Ministry of Social Affairs and intensifying efforts to coordinate the work of the ministry and its affiliated institutions, were the main issues for discussion at the first ordinary meeting of the ministry. The meeting held before noon at the ministry premises in Tripoli and chaired by Minister of Social Affairs at the GNA, Fadhi Mansour Al-Shafi in the presence of head of administrative committees, several directors working at the agencies affiliated to the ministry reviewed and discussed these topics in detail. They also heard a host of solutions and proposals to issues encountering work progress. =Lana=