- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Ministry of Labour meets with IOM.
Monday , 23– 04– 2018 – 17:31:00
Tripoli, 23 April 2018 (Lana) Ministry of Justice held a meeting
with International Organization for Migration (IOM). The meeting held
at the ministry included Ministry of Justice advisor, head of
cooperation, and experts of IOM to prepare for a workshop that
comprises all relevant ministries concerned with human trafficking
with the participation of international experts.