- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Ministry of Labour meets with IOM.
Monday , 23– 04– 2018 – 17:31:00
Tripoli, 23 April 2018 (Lana) Ministry of Justice held a meeting
with International Organization for Migration (IOM). The meeting held
at the ministry included Ministry of Justice advisor, head of
cooperation, and experts of IOM to prepare for a workshop that
comprises all relevant ministries concerned with human trafficking
with the participation of international experts.