- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli, The GNA Ministry of Justice has re-printed the official gazette issue which contained international conventions on human rights endorsed by Libya, to mark the 70th anniversary of the International Human Rights Declaration on Dec.10, 1948. The re-printing of the gazette issue reflected the Ministry’s contribution to spreading the human rights culture, the Ministry said in a statement posted on its SMS page. It has circulated the issue to legal institutions, the statement said.
Source: Libya News Agency