- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
Tripoli, GNA Ministry of Interior assigned security directorates at all regions and security agencies to implement security plans and observe measures for the success of the plan and security of the public and their properties. Security plans are designed to activate security measures, protect vital utilities and facilitate traffic and run on beat and mobile patrols, man check points and secure city entrance and exits. It said the plan aims at operationalzing police stations to record crimes and prevent crime and take all necessary security measures. The ministry called on the citizens with immigrant labour to proceed to Immigration authority to process their papers and asked people with rented houses to speed up registeration at police stations.
Source: Libya News Agency