- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 28 | November – December 2019
- “Mainstreaming Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Education sector”
- UNHCR Update Libya (24 January 2020)
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
Tripoli, GNA Ministry of Interior assigned security directorates at all regions and security agencies to implement security plans and observe measures for the success of the plan and security of the public and their properties. Security plans are designed to activate security measures, protect vital utilities and facilitate traffic and run on beat and mobile patrols, man check points and secure city entrance and exits. It said the plan aims at operationalzing police stations to record crimes and prevent crime and take all necessary security measures. The ministry called on the citizens with immigrant labour to proceed to Immigration authority to process their papers and asked people with rented houses to speed up registeration at police stations.
Source: Libya News Agency