- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Tripoli, GNA Ministry of Interior assigned security directorates at all regions and security agencies to implement security plans and observe measures for the success of the plan and security of the public and their properties. Security plans are designed to activate security measures, protect vital utilities and facilitate traffic and run on beat and mobile patrols, man check points and secure city entrance and exits. It said the plan aims at operationalzing police stations to record crimes and prevent crime and take all necessary security measures. The ministry called on the citizens with immigrant labour to proceed to Immigration authority to process their papers and asked people with rented houses to speed up registeration at police stations.
Source: Libya News Agency