- ticket title
- From unparalleled personalized service to distinctive experiences: Hilton’s luxury resorts in the Maldives invite travelers to experience renowned levels of hospitality
- أوبو تُطلق سلسلة هواتفها الذكية الجديد كلياً رينو4 والسماعة اللاسلكية الأحدث أوبو إنكو W51 في منطقة الشرق الأوسط
- “Paradigm Shift for Greater Value” Huawei drives 100 typical scenario-based solutions built on robust partnership
- شركة Secureworks تكمل عملية استحواذها على Delve Laboratories, Inc.
- Huawei and Intel Jointly Launch the Next-Gen FusionServer Pro V6 Intelligent Server
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation issues statement on Africa Day.Wednsday , 25-05-2016 – 20:32:00
Tripoli, 25.05.2016(Lana) Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation issued statement Wednesday on Africa Day coinciding May 25. In a statement, a copy of which was received by Lana, the ministry said Africa day is very significant and dear to every African, and marks an important date for Africa which we commemorate with pride. This date marks the day on which the founding fathers of Africa, leaders of Africa meeting in Addis Ababa on May 25, 1963, adopted the Organization of African Unity Charter that responds to the aspirations of the people of the continent for unity, solidarity, and fighting colonialism, foreign domination and mobilization for liberation and independence from the yolk of colonialism and fighting racial discrimination on African soil. The statement said commemorating this occasion coincides with the Libyan people conclusion of a historic political agreement by forming Presidency Council which assumed its duties on Tripoli, preparing the ground for a peaceful democratic transformation and approving a new constitution by full participation of all segments of Libyan society. A constitution that ensure rights and rule of law. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation reiterated Libya’s pride being part of Africa, and its desire to support common African work concerning critical issues such as security and standing up to terrorist threats, realize stability and establish pillars of peace. It called on All African countries for enhancing unity, solidarity and coordination, particularly at this sensitive juncture, for such factors are essential for a sustainable development. =Lana=