- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Tripoli-Ministry of Employment and Rehabilitation' experts took part in Local Government in Libya Forum held under the auspices of the Ministry of local Government. The Ministry of Employment website reported that ministry experts took part in the 6th session of the forum facilitated by Dr Peter Rendell senior Stability Advisor of UNDP. Ministry's input to the forum included role of municipalities and challenges encountered after operationalization of local government, and transfer of sectors' staff to municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency