- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli, Ministry of Education has announced that the second exam rest for elementary and secondary educations certificates would be September 15 and the postponement of the exams will not impact the start of the new school year on October 15. Deputy Minister of Education, head of the High Exam Committee said the postponement followed a meeting with education controllers and representatives of Tripoli municipalities in the presence of President of Tripoli University and several university officials. He also said the security report of Tripoli Security Directorate showed the difficulties in performing exams due to challenges in providing security of students and securing exam venues.
Source: Libya News Agency