- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-GNA Ministry of Education followed up in its second meeting headed by deputy minister, Adel Jouma measures taken on cadre of the ministry. The meeting also discussed the ministry's work progarmme, to lay down strategic plan for this year, besides taking stock of the ministries' activities in 2018, as well as obstacles and difficulties encountering work progress and offering successful solutions to alleviate them.
Source: Libya News Agency