- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-GNA Ministry of Education followed up in its second meeting headed by deputy minister, Adel Jouma measures taken on cadre of the ministry. The meeting also discussed the ministry's work progarmme, to lay down strategic plan for this year, besides taking stock of the ministries' activities in 2018, as well as obstacles and difficulties encountering work progress and offering successful solutions to alleviate them.
Source: Libya News Agency