- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Misrata, Ministry of Education delegation visited several schools and educational utilities where maintenance work has been halted in Misrata city. The delegation included directors of educational utilities department, projects office and educational inspection department. Director of the Media Office at Misrata Education Department, Saleh Ghabaq told Lana that the delegation inspected these schools and educational establishments and held meetings with Misrata municipality officials covering ways to ease difficulties to finalize maintenance of the utilities where maintenance work was halted, where some maintenance progress was put at 80%. Emphasis were made on completing maintenance of Misrata Central School, Al Quiri religious Institute and other utilities.
Source: Libya News Agency