- ticket title
- UN refugee agency calls for closure of immigrant detention centers in Libya
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #69 – Libya-Niger Situation
- MMC North Africa 4Mi Snapshot – What drives migrants and refugees to and through Libya? (15 July 2019)
- Spencer Stuart Launches New Unit Formed from the Talent-Related Businesses it Acquired from Aon
- بنك رأس الخيمة الوطني ونيوجين سوفت وير يربحان جائزة مبادرة أفضل رقمنة لفرع في 2019
Tripoli- GNA Ministry of Economy has announced that there is no exclusions to import goods and commodities since beginning of economic reform. In its circulation the ministry said Sunday the mechanism used to provide goods provides an opportunity to the private sector to import all needs of the public through demand and supply principle using the rate of exchange based on the Economic Reform Programme and Decree of Presidency Council No 1300/2018 and Decree No1/2018 on the rate of exchange.
Source: Libya News Agency