- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli- GNA Ministry of Economy has announced that there is no exclusions to import goods and commodities since beginning of economic reform. In its circulation the ministry said Sunday the mechanism used to provide goods provides an opportunity to the private sector to import all needs of the public through demand and supply principle using the rate of exchange based on the Economic Reform Programme and Decree of Presidency Council No 1300/2018 and Decree No1/2018 on the rate of exchange.
Source: Libya News Agency