- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tripoli, A meeting was held yesterday at the headquarters of the Interior Ministry which brought together Ministers of Interior Fathi Pashagha, Education Othman Abdul Jalil and Planning Al Taher Al Jheimi. The meeting which was devoted to issues of concern to the ministries, was attended by the Education Ministry Undersecretary. The meeting dealt with establishment of a body to protect educational institutions at the Ministry of Interior and other issues of common interest.
Source: Libya News Agency