- ticket title
- خدمة قوية ومثبتة: العمال الصحيون المجتمعيون قادرون على بناء الصحة والمساواة خلال فترة الوباء وما بعدها
- Miami International Holdings and MGEX Announce Plan of Merger; MGEX to Join MIAX Exchange Group
- مؤشر أسهم بيرميودا والشركة الأم ميامي إنترناشيونال هولدنغز، تعلنان عن إدراج 1.94 مليار دولار لـ أن سي أل كوربوريشن
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
- With a Brand Value of Over 105 Billion Yuan, Shanghai Electric Ranks 48th Most Valuable in China
November 28, 2014 – Ottawa, Ontario – Western Economic Diversification Canada
The Honourable Michelle Rempel, Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification, will join Their Excellencies the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, and Mrs. Sharon Johnston in State visits to the Republic of Chile, from November 29 to December 3, and the Republic of Colombia, from December 3 to 6, 2014.
Minister Rempel is pleased to support the Governor General of Canada in his visits to strengthen Canada’s existing international relations, showcase our country’s innovations, and engage in discussions to enrich ties that will benefit various sectors of Canada, Chile and Colombia, such as education, innovation and trade.
“State visits play an important role in building strong relations between Canada and other countries. This continued collaboration will strengthen our economic ties, as well as increase our knowledge and expertise to benefit Canadians and South Americans.”
– The Honourable Michelle Rempel, Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification
Office of the Minister
Western Economic Diversification Canada
WD Toll-Free Number: 1-888-338-WEST (9378)
Teletypewriter (TTY): 1-877-303-3388
Website: WD is online at www.wd-deo.gc.ca.
Subscribe to news releases and keep up-to-date on the latest from WD. Follow us on Twitter at @WD_Canada.