- ticket title
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
- AppGallery Continues to Thrive in Egyptian Market
- Kia Motors unveils the Sonet – an all-new smart urban compact SUV, made in India for the world
- First hospitals in U.S. implant next-generation cardiac device to reduce risk of stroke
December 3, 2014 – The Honourable Christian Paradis, Minister of International Development and La Francophonie, will deliver a keynote address at the 2014 Canadian Humanitarian Conference in Ottawa.
During his remarks, Minister Paradis will highlight Canada’s commitment to providing appropriate, timely, and effective humanitarian assistance and ensuring that it reaches those most in need, for example, through Canada’s response to Ebola in West Africa, and to the conflicts in Iraq, Syria and South Sudan.
Minister Paradis will also announce funding for a project aimed at identifying concrete areas for collaboration between non-governmental organizations and Canadian corporations as a means toward enhancing Canada’s overall capacity to respond to humanitarian crises.
Event: Keynote address
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2014
Time: 9 a.m. ET
Location: The Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat, 199 Sussex Drive, Ottawa, Ontario
For more information, please contact:
Office of the Minister of International Development and La Francophonie
Media Relations Office
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
Follow us on Twitter: @DFATD_Dev
Like us on Facebook: Canada Is Dedicated to International Development – DFATD