- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, Minister of Transport, Milad Matug met Thursday with Brig. Najemi Al Nakau, head of the Presidency Guard to review presidential guard programmes on protection and security of state important installations including airports, ports and land border posts. They agreed to continue consultations to realize the goals of the plans in the service of the homeland and the public. They also exposed plans and programmes and mechanisms to train specialized teams to provide required protection to these installations.
Source: Libya News Agency