- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, Minister of Transport, Milad Matug met Thursday with Brig. Najemi Al Nakau, head of the Presidency Guard to review presidential guard programmes on protection and security of state important installations including airports, ports and land border posts. They agreed to continue consultations to realize the goals of the plans in the service of the homeland and the public. They also exposed plans and programmes and mechanisms to train specialized teams to provide required protection to these installations.
Source: Libya News Agency