- ticket title
- Enhanced Technologies Help E-commerce Platforms and Merchants Deliver a More Intelligent Live Streaming Experience
- شرركة ماكسير تحوز على أول موافقة تقليدية على جهاز PAPR100-N من مؤسسة نيوش
- دار سك العملة الكندية الملكية تحتفي بالذكرى السنوية الـ 150 للأقاليم الشمالية الغربية في أحدث مجموعة من عملاتها المعدنية
- معرض استيراد دولي أكبر وأعلى جودة في نوفمبر 2020
- R.J. O’Brien Acquires Global Interdealer Broker Lombard Forte Securities
Tripoli, The Delegated Minister of Transport of the GNA, Milad Matauq, met Thursday at the Ministry premises in Tripoli with the British ambassador to Libya, Peter Millet. They discussed activation of all agreements and all that is related to training and cooperation in air freight airports and maritime transport. They agreed at the meeting to prepare an MoU of the conditions and implementation mechanisms to be prepared in the next two weeks before signing it to be declared officially. Minister of Transport, Milad Matauq told Lana that all countries look forward to cooperate with Libya in all fields to serve common interests. 'We work to prepare an MoU between the Ministry of Transport and the British ambassador that covers a host of items for bilateral cooperation and ways to put implementation mechanism including facilitating visa measures and facilitate entry of students studying in the UK. Matauq said the meeting is in line with the activation of the agreements and all issues related to training and cooperation in air transport, maritime transport and airports.
Source: Libya News Agency