- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli- The GNA Minister of Transport Milad Ma’atouk has met representatives and key figures from the southern areas of Al Shati, Al Gurdha and Al Bawanis to discuss repair of roads in the region. There was a focus on the road linking Al Shweiref to Edri which passes through Brak, Al Jufra and Bergin. Repair and maintenance of Brak airport were also discussed at the meeting which was also attended by the Undersecretary and head of air aviation and Transport. The Minister stressed the importance of repairing roads in the South as key to overall development plans in the region.
Source: Libya News Agency