- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli, Minister of Transport, Eng. Milad Mohamed Mataug met at the ministry premises member of House of Representatives for Ejdabya. The meeting covered several aspects that serve Ejdabya including the possibility of reactivating some oil airports in Ejdabya area such as Zwitina and Al bariq airports, after coordination with NOC to run commercial flights. The meeting also touched on the latest developments of the project to study, and design Ejdabya airport, and ministry of transport plans to maintain some roads. The HoR for Ejdabya expressed satisfaction for the work carried out by the Ministry of Transport at all levels across the country, expressing unlimited support of Ejdabya area to the GNA, rallying Libyans and realizing the goals of 17th February revolution.
Source: Libya News Agency