- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli, Minister of Transport, Eng. Milad Mohamed Mataug met at the ministry premises member of House of Representatives for Ejdabya. The meeting covered several aspects that serve Ejdabya including the possibility of reactivating some oil airports in Ejdabya area such as Zwitina and Al bariq airports, after coordination with NOC to run commercial flights. The meeting also touched on the latest developments of the project to study, and design Ejdabya airport, and ministry of transport plans to maintain some roads. The HoR for Ejdabya expressed satisfaction for the work carried out by the Ministry of Transport at all levels across the country, expressing unlimited support of Ejdabya area to the GNA, rallying Libyans and realizing the goals of 17th February revolution.
Source: Libya News Agency