- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Tripoli, -Minister of State for Woman Affairs and Communal Development, Asma Al Austa, is taking part in the 6th ministerial conference on women held now in Istanbul. The conference under the auspices of Islamic Cooperation Organization is held under the slogan; 'Status of women in member States in the light of current challenges'. In her presentation, Al Austa reviewed successes by Libyan women on empowering women and political participation right from the GNC, House of Representatives, and Constituent Assembly, national dialogue, Political Accord and municipal elections and lastly three ministerial portfolio for women out of 18 ministerial posts of the Government of National Accord.
Source: Libya News Agency