- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of State for Institutional Restructuring Eman Bin Younis on Tuesday met the Chairman of the General Board for Youth Bashir Al Gantri Steps being taken to lay the final alterations on the new draft organisational structure of the board were discussed at the meeting. Bin Younis said the goal was that public instructions are reconstructed in a way that contribute to rendering services to the general public, and resolve the long-standing problem of overlapping of authorities.
Source: Libya News Agency