- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-Minister of State for Institutional restructuring, Dr IMan Ben Younis discussed with minister of Employment, Dr Al Mehdi Al Wardhami putting in place mechanisms to address administrative inflation. The meeting held at the Council of Ministers Offices Tuesday the issue of inflated public institutions. They agreed on the need to make distinction between those on organizational chart and cadres of institutions and those who are not and transfer the latter into a body that will refer them to other institutions relevant to their competence. They also agreed to increase the number of public service inspectors especially after activating their role as law enforcement personnel.
Source: Libya News Agency