- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli-Minister of State for Institutional restructuring, Dr IMan Ben Younis discussed with minister of Employment, Dr Al Mehdi Al Wardhami putting in place mechanisms to address administrative inflation. The meeting held at the Council of Ministers Offices Tuesday the issue of inflated public institutions. They agreed on the need to make distinction between those on organizational chart and cadres of institutions and those who are not and transfer the latter into a body that will refer them to other institutions relevant to their competence. They also agreed to increase the number of public service inspectors especially after activating their role as law enforcement personnel.
Source: Libya News Agency