- ticket title
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
- Libya vows to expose perpetrators to justice over Bangladeshi killing
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for June, July
Minister of State Discuss Internally Displaced Situation
With Deputy Director of World Health Organisation.
Monday , 07– 05– 2018 – 16:59:00
Tripoli, 7 May 2018(Lana) The Minister of State for Displaced
Affairs Yusuf Jlala has discussed the situation of internally
displaced people with the Deputy Director of World Health
Organisation ‘WHO’ Raneiro Guera. The talks also included the issue
of providing basic medical care for the displaced people.
The discussion which was held at the UN Support Mission
headquarters here and attended by WHO Representative in Libya Ga’afar
Hussain, also covered the support programs for women and children and
the most vulnerable groups.
Jlala praised the role of WHO in providing mobile clinics and
operating materials for hospitals in partnership with the Health
Ministry including recent medical assistance for Benghazi hospitals.
He valued the visit which WHO delegation made to Libya and the
attention the organisation is giving to the health sector in Libya.