- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Social Affairs, Fadhi mansur Al Shafai visited girls home in Tripoli. The minister accompanied by Advisor Abdullatif Al Hamori paid a second visit to the home to see beforehand the availability of some urgent needs to the girls which asked in her previous visit to be available at the home at the request of the girls. She promised to provide more needs so the girls may stay in comfort. The move by the minister was applauded by the girls.
Source: Libya News Agency