- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-Minister of Social Affairs discussed with Head of Administrative Committee for Social Solidarity Fund payment of pension arrears. The ministry's media office said the meeting focused on payment of arrears of pensions and their regular payment in the future in coordination with the presidency council and ministry of finance in order to find a financial cover for such payments. Emphases were made on their desire to pay pensioners their pension on time.
Source: Libya News Agency