- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli-Minister of Social Affairs discussed with Head of Administrative Committee for Social Solidarity Fund payment of pension arrears. The ministry's media office said the meeting focused on payment of arrears of pensions and their regular payment in the future in coordination with the presidency council and ministry of finance in order to find a financial cover for such payments. Emphases were made on their desire to pay pensioners their pension on time.
Source: Libya News Agency