- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli-Minister of Social Affairs, Fadhi Al Shafi and State Minister for Women Affairs Asma Al Austa took part in breaking the fast of the displaced families on the first day of Ramadan at one of the displaced shelters in Tripoli. The two ministers inspected needs of the displaced families and conditions of their residence in the displaced shelter.
Source: Libya News Agency