- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Tripoli- GNA Minister of Local Government, Dr Milad Al Taher and Minister of Employment, Al-Ameen Al Mehdi paid Sunday morning a visit to Zelitin Municipality in line with the regular visits to municipalities. On the sideline of the visit a meeting was held with mayor and members of the municipal council to discuss bottlenecks and problems encountering the municipality in several service fields concerning rendering services to the people.
Source: Libya News Agency