- ticket title
- Gender equality, justice in law and practice: Essential for sustainable development
- Technical assistance and capacity-building to improve human rights in Libya (A/HRC/40/L.6/Rev.1)
- Hunger, displacement and disease: 4.3 million people remain in dire need of aid in Chad
- UNHCR Update Libya (22 March 2019)
- More children killed by unsafe water, than bullets, says UNICEF chief
Tripoli- GNA Minister of Local Government, Dr Milad Al Taher and Minister of Employment, Al-Ameen Al Mehdi paid Sunday morning a visit to Zelitin Municipality in line with the regular visits to municipalities. On the sideline of the visit a meeting was held with mayor and members of the municipal council to discuss bottlenecks and problems encountering the municipality in several service fields concerning rendering services to the people.
Source: Libya News Agency