- ticket title
- UN concerned by US claims Russia sent jets to Libya
- UNODC and UNDP issue guidance note on ensuring access to justice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Security Council: Paralysis and ‘political infighting’ must end, to boost COVID-19 fight: EU foreign affairs chief
- Joint Statement Condemning the Use of Improvised Explosive Devices against Civilians, May 28, 2020
- WHO Libya: Health response to COVID-19 in Libya, update # 7 (Reporting period: 14 – 27 May 2020)
Ghiryan - Minister of Local government, Bedad Qanssu paid a visit to Gihiryan musicality to see beforehand the obstacles and issues encountering work of the municipality. The meeting which included mayor of Ghiryan and members of the mucnipal council, Younis Qadmour discussed with Ghiryan Municipality some issues encountered by the municipality which obstructs them from offering necessary service to the public. The minister said work is underway for devolution and transferring powers from the central ministries to municipal councils especially in education, health and utilities, and he addressed the concerned bodies to this respect. The minister accompanied by mayor of Ghiryan toured Ghiryan where he inspected several institutions in the city.
Source: Libya News Agency