- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Minister of Local Government, Bedad Qansaw discussed Sunday with the Chinese government envoy prospects of joint cooperation. They exchanged viewpoints in local government, and activation of contracted projects, and emphasis on continued communications and support of the Chinese government to the GNA. The meeting was attended by mayors of Sebrata, Zawia and the special advisor at the Ministry of Local Government.
Source: Libya News Agency