- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Tripoli, Minister of Labour Dr Al Mehdi Al Ameen met Sunday with borders and immigration official , protection official, and assistant chief of field observers mission at International Organization for Migration (IOM). The meeting covered enhancing cooperation between the ministry and the organization in several aspects focusing on labour and irregular migration. Dr Al Mehdi stressed the desire of the ministry to cooperate with relevant organs to curtail irregular immigration. He stressed that all departments and organs are anxious to press ahead towards finding a common mechanism to control illegal immigration.
Source: Libya News Agency