- ticket title
- Mixed migration routes and dynamics in Libya, May – December 2018 (January 2019)
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Panel of Experts
- UN envoy meets several members of House of Representatives
- UN envoy meets writers and artists in Benghazi
- Salama in Benghazi for Meeting With Prominent Figures
Tripoli, Minister of Labour Dr Al Mehdi Al Ameen met Sunday with borders and immigration official , protection official, and assistant chief of field observers mission at International Organization for Migration (IOM). The meeting covered enhancing cooperation between the ministry and the organization in several aspects focusing on labour and irregular migration. Dr Al Mehdi stressed the desire of the ministry to cooperate with relevant organs to curtail irregular immigration. He stressed that all departments and organs are anxious to press ahead towards finding a common mechanism to control illegal immigration.
Source: Libya News Agency