- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli, Minister of Labour Dr Al Mehdi Al Ameen met Sunday with borders and immigration official , protection official, and assistant chief of field observers mission at International Organization for Migration (IOM). The meeting covered enhancing cooperation between the ministry and the organization in several aspects focusing on labour and irregular migration. Dr Al Mehdi stressed the desire of the ministry to cooperate with relevant organs to curtail irregular immigration. He stressed that all departments and organs are anxious to press ahead towards finding a common mechanism to control illegal immigration.
Source: Libya News Agency