- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-Minister of Justice, Mohamed Abdulwahed took part in the meetings of the UN Human Rights Council which held its 40th meeting in Geneva. Ministers of Justice and rights officials are taking part in the meetings. In his speech the minister praised developments in enhancing constitutional and legislative protection of human rights.
Source: Libya News Agency