- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-Minister of Justice, Mohamed Abdulwahed took part in the meetings of the UN Human Rights Council which held its 40th meeting in Geneva. Ministers of Justice and rights officials are taking part in the meetings. In his speech the minister praised developments in enhancing constitutional and legislative protection of human rights.
Source: Libya News Agency