- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-Minister of Justice, Mohamed Abdulwahed met with head of Public Attorneys Dept., Tripoli and several members of the department and members from the department Benghazi branch and member of Public Attorney's Tajoura. They discussed work progress at these branches including challenges. They also discussed mechanisms for resuming work in the eastern region in new premises. They also discussed standardizing the draft constitution that is to be put for referendum. The minister stressed the need to support Public Attorney's dept being the main pillar for human rights and other rights it offers to the public. He reiterated the ministry's commitment to enhance capacities of all judicial organs to be able carry out its tasks in terms of establishing rights of p[people and protection of human rights.
Source: Libya News Agency