- ticket title
- The Royal Canadian Mint Recognizes the 150th Anniversary of the Northwest Territories in its Newest Suite of Collector Coins
- MAXAIR Achieves First PAPR100-N Conventional Approval from NIOSH
- REMINDER/Media Advisory: Bombardier to Report its Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results on August 6, 2020
- هيكفيجن تصدر نتائجها المالية للنصف الأول من العام 2020
- تطبيق جوّال جديد قائم على الذكاء الاصطناعي “Wai-Eye” لمساعدة المدارس في الامتثال لـ COVID-19
Tripoli-Minister of Justice, Mohamed Abdulwahed met with head of Public Attorneys Dept., Tripoli and several members of the department and members from the department Benghazi branch and member of Public Attorney's Tajoura. They discussed work progress at these branches including challenges. They also discussed mechanisms for resuming work in the eastern region in new premises. They also discussed standardizing the draft constitution that is to be put for referendum. The minister stressed the need to support Public Attorney's dept being the main pillar for human rights and other rights it offers to the public. He reiterated the ministry's commitment to enhance capacities of all judicial organs to be able carry out its tasks in terms of establishing rights of p[people and protection of human rights.
Source: Libya News Agency