- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tripoli-Minister of Justice, Mohamed Abdulwahed met with head of Public Attorneys Dept., Tripoli and several members of the department and members from the department Benghazi branch and member of Public Attorney's Tajoura. They discussed work progress at these branches including challenges. They also discussed mechanisms for resuming work in the eastern region in new premises. They also discussed standardizing the draft constitution that is to be put for referendum. The minister stressed the need to support Public Attorney's dept being the main pillar for human rights and other rights it offers to the public. He reiterated the ministry's commitment to enhance capacities of all judicial organs to be able carry out its tasks in terms of establishing rights of p[people and protection of human rights.
Source: Libya News Agency